- By using any NeedToMeet products, software, or services provided by NeedToMeet, a Binary Tree Company, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- NeedToMeet reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms Of Service here.
- The failure of NeedToMeet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree that NeedToMeet owns all legal rights in the Service. You must not remove, modify or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use NeedToMeet or Binary Tree trademarks, trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
- Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account or access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services.
- If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and NeedToMeet and replace all previous agreements under this title. There are no verbal subsidiary agreements.
- These Terms of Service, and your relationship with NeedToMeet under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of the United States. You and NeedToMeet agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Jersey, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
2. Provision of the Services by NeedToMeet
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- NeedToMeet does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that NeedToMeet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which NeedToMeet may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
- Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
- You understand that NeedToMeet can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
- NeedToMeet may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at NeedToMeet’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
3. Use of the Services by you
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms of Service and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- For certain services, NeedToMeet may offer or require you to register for a user-account. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- For certain services, NeedToMeet may offer to upload your personal profile photo. You are responsible to not upload an abusive photo, to not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and to not use a design which other NeedToMeet users may deem offensive.
- You agree that you will not impersonate another person.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose without the express written permission by NeedToMeet.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that NeedToMeet has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which NeedToMeet may suffer) of any such breach.
- NeedToMeet reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content or user-account from any of the Services at NeedToMeet’s sole discretion. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
4. Advanced and Premium NeedToMeet subscription Terms
Any use of our Advanced or Premium NeedToMeet subscriptions is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- Advanced or Premium NeedToMeet subscriptions are billed in advance and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds also in the following explicit cases: unavailability of services, downgrade, unused services, or when the functionality of services is changed.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests via an Advanced or Premium NeedToMeet user-account may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of the user-account. NeedToMeet determines abuse or excessive usage at its sole discretion.
- NeedToMeet reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend user-accounts immediately if any of these terms are violated. NeedToMeet determines violation at its sole discretion. If a user-account is to be suspended, NeedToMeet will make a reasonable attempt by e-mail to warn the user-account owner prior to suspension.
- An Advanced or Premium NeedToMeet subscription is always associated with a user-account. All communication will be directed to the e-mail address associated with that user-account. You are responsible to keep your user-account information up-to-date.
5. Modifications to the Prices
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. If they change, the changes do not affect running subscriptions but will take effect only for any subsequent subscription period you choose to purchase.
- NeedToMeet is not liable to you or to any third party for any price change.
6. Billing and Refund Policy; Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide payment. The Service is billed in advance on an annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month or year immediately upon upgrading.
- For any upgrade in plan level, the form of payment that you provided will be charged for the price difference of the upgrade for the remainder of the current billing cycle, and automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Automatic renewal may be cancelled from the user’s subscription page. If not manually renewed by the subscriber, their account will be reset back to a free plan after the current paid billing cycle has expired.
Last updated: January 18, 2017
Last updated: December 16, 2016